Success!!
Well, success in my book anyway, I'm an unfailing optimist, so keep that in mind...
Last week I lost 2.5 lbs, so in this ridiculous cycle I've been in, this was the week I usually gain it all back...
But somehow (and I have to idea how to explain it, other than my scale MUST be broken, but I ain't fixin it) I only gained back .8 lbs, yippee!!!
Now, I know some of you are thinking "Yippee! What do you mean Yippee? You gained, idiot!"
True, BUT I didn't even gain a whole pound back, and since this is my "lose 2 pounds" week, that means I am actually making progress....
Extremely slow progress, but progress nonetheless!
See, told you, unfailing optimist!
My goal isn't really a pounds one (yes I have an idea in mind of where I'd like to be), and no, I will not be posting that number, ever, it's more of a size one...a size 8, that's all I'm after...just to be out of the double digits pants size
Not lofty or crazy or unreachable, just reasonable and not that far off from where I am now...
Tune in next week (you don't really have to) where I hope to have some super excitement for you :o)
So,
No comments:
Post a Comment