Saturday, January 15, 2011

Stupid Scale...

Wow...I'm pretty sure I'm the world's worst dieter/weight loser...if that makes sense...

I packed on a LOT of weight with both kids, but I'm pretty sure it was mostly water weight because it came off easily and quickly...but I always get stuck where I am now...and no, I'm not going to share that number with the blog world...but still...

I start off all gung ho...take last week for example...I made sure I stayed within my points (yes, Weight Watchers) and worked out at least 3 days a week (sometimes even twice a day)...and I lost a couple pounds...but then this never ending cold got worse and that's a good excuse as any to pass out on the couch at 8 rather than work out....plus we need to do some major grocery shopping, so the food choices are not ideal....

So, what happened this week...I gained those 2 pounds back + a little bit more...

Talk about 1 step forward and 2 steps back...oh well, there's always today tomorrow...

No comments: