Okay..this is it...this is the week that I break the cycle...
For the past 2 months I have been losing and gaining back the same stupid 2 pounds and I've had enough!
Last week I lost them again and this week it is my solemn vow NOT to gain them back again...ever!
This week my goal is to lose 2-3 more so I hit that 5 pound mark....I think hitting that 5 pound mark will help keep me motivated and not slack off so much...maybe
How will I get there? So glad you asked!
I'll be a lot stricter with my points, which with this Points Plus thing, that's really hard...I mean it's 10 points for a stinking sandwich!
And I will work out at least 3 days this week but my ultimate goal is 5, but we all know that's lofty for me
I have to keep up with Jillian at least 2 or 3 times a week anyway, because if you don't...she's vindictive...
And then the other 2 days I like my Tae Bo Cardio workout, it's different and fun
Once I get my strength back from 30DS I used to do Pilates that night, so I'd like to start that again too, but it's hard to get motivated when the sun goes down and the boys are in bed...once the boys are in bed, I start to shut down...even though it's only 7 or 7:30 LOL
See...lofty goals! But I figure if I set really high goals and get halfway there, then that's better than nothing, right?
Oh geez, sorry, I'm rambling now...
Peace Out!
No comments:
Post a Comment