Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Jeans Saga

I...

HATE...

JEAN...

SHOPPING

as does probably every woman on the planet that has hips...

With 2 kids, one of which still takes 2 naps, during cold season...I don't get out much..other than church and doctor's appointments, it's rare that we leave the house.

So, when I got an email from one of my favorite comfy clothes stores that they were having a huge sale on clearance I jumped on it and ordered stuff...not much, just a sweater (too small...curse you boobs)...yoga pants (too big, yippee!) and 2 pairs of jeans...and I bought them online...I know, reckless!

Now, I would just like to reiterate that I bought both pair of jeans from the SAME STORE....yet, one pair is tight and the other is too loose...good grief people! Is there no happy medium in the jeans world?

And WHY....WHY...WHY...do you have to wear mom jeans in order to avoid flashing the world your underpants or worse, plumber crack? Can someone please alert the people that make jeans that the majority of women have hips and junk in the trunk..so, why not make that part just a little bigger and the waist smaller...that way you don't have the ridiculous gap in the back that shows the world your crack...I'm just sayin

And now the evil jean people start early...my poor ni3ce, she's 2 1/2...every time she wears jeans, I either see her pull up or they pull that down too and there's her tiny little crack...oy

I can't be the only one with this problem...right?

Right?

1 comment:

Leah said...

I so feel ya!!! Happens to me all the time!