Anyway....
Hibernate...or move south...I'm thinking those are my only two options at this point
Remember this post? Well, we are a very far cry from that....
I like snow and all...it's pretty and can be fun...but in moderation...
The last couple of years we have had some perfect (in my opinion anyway) winters...some snow, but not a lot, and no huge snow storms...
Apparently, this year is making up for that slacking off....
See...this is what our backyard looks like today...
And next week we can apparently expect another foot at least on top of that...yay!
Oh yeah, and now that we live in the boonies in a town that is the same elevation as the nearest ski resort, we get even more snow that the average
I'm thinking it will be August before it all melts away completely...
On the bright side..miniG is a snow bunny, so he loves it
And when the melting does happen it will make for some serious mud that miniG will like even better as evidenced here...
And no...there will not be an "I hate mud" post in the spring (probably not anyway)...see, I think this is one reason I have boys...I don't mind when they get dirty, it's all part of being a kid and having fun and it's easy enough to throw them in the bath...plus mud means WARM(er)
Oh Spring! How I Love Thee!
No comments:
Post a Comment