Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Summer Lovin

I know it's pointless to wish for summer when it's still only January...but I can't help it...I'm not a fan of cold...chilly as in Spring or Fall, you bet! I love it...but frigid cold...no thanks...I know it's all part of living in New England, blabbity blah, but that doesn't mean I have to love it...

I longingly gaze at the poor snow covered grill and dream of tender steak and corn on the cob and hamburgers and hot dogs (hungry yet?)....and I imagine our totally awesome deck that I'm praying we will have enough tax returns to build one as soon as we can....

Minus the metal fencing stuff...


I can see it now...reading a book in the evening on our new deck furniture

what? a girl can dream...
...the kids are playing sweetly in the sand box or in the yard...Gman is cooking on his new grill...it will be bliss...

Sigh...oh well...I'll enjoy the snow while I can...it's quite the workout trudging through 2 feet of ice covered snow...plus, miniG is a snowbird and he loves it....

No comments: