They are constantly growing and learning new things, like...
How to run (straight for the road)
How to feed themselves...and..apparently the floor is underfed, so they also take on the added responsibility of making sure it gets proper nutrition (how thoughtful!)
How to communicate!...oh the different fun ways they find to communicate!
The most obvious being the temper tantrum...yeah, it's a classic...Chunkamunk has put his own spin on it though, he's decided to slam his head into the floor just to make a point...I get it...you're mad...
As for other communication, they are starting to add new words (or their own toddler speak version of them) to their vocab...Chunkamunk has yet to really call me Mama, but I know he can say it...I thought he was trying to say drink, but then I realized that "Dee" means a multitude of things...yes, it means drink, but it also means "outside" and "slide" and "food"...maybe he's putting a different inflection on each one so I should know the difference? I don't know, I just can't keep up...I had all the best intentions to try sign language with him..but apparently they don't pick it up on the first try...huh...
Anywho, Toddlers, they are fun yet exhausting but still small enough to call a baby...I mean really, think of it...you can still say to bigger kids "Watch out for the baby"..ever hear anybody say "Watch out for the toddler!"...
Nope, but hey, maybe I should start that trend?...no?...well, whatever..
Peace out Peeps!
No comments:
Post a Comment