Thursday, June 16, 2011

This Too Shall Pass..

No, no one swallowed anything...not waiting on any kind of special poo....unless you count miniG poo-ing on the potty, but I believe I have another 10 years to wait on that one...

If there is anything I have learned during the sort 3.5 years I have been doing this parenting this, it's that everything is just a phase...

I know, groundbreaking, right?

Some are short...some are long...

During the bad phases (fighting nap time and/or bedtime....teething...getting up at the break of dawn...etc) I have to remind myself "This is just a phase. It won't last forever. When's he 16 he won't be awake until noon"

I try not to acknowledge the good phases allowed because without fail as soon as I say "He's been going to bed really great lately"...that glorious phase ends...abruptly

But, I do have to remind myself to cherish the moments because they are fleeting

They won't look like this forever:







No comments: