Friday, June 24, 2011

Friday's Five Fun Facts

1. Oreo's are my kryptonite

2. I despise laundry with my entire being.

3. Moms...90% of the time, you should trust that motherly instinct regarding your own children...not what parenting blogs say, or other friends say...especially regarding sleep...see, miniG is 3.5 which is when a lot of people say that boys tend to grow out of naps, and honestly I'd be perfectly happy if he grew out of naps, sure that 1.5 hours where both boys are asleep is nice, but he'd be just as quiet watching a movie and we wouldn't have to argue about it...so, there have been about 2 or 3 days within this past week that he has gone without a nap...and I am severely paying for it now...when he doesn't get enough sleep he wakes up in the middle of the night and feels the need to call me for the dumbest things...last night was "Mom! Hey Mama! Mo--ooom! Mom! Hey Mama! I don't like the shadow, can you make it go away?" and then "My tummy feels icky, I need to poop" (This was 2:30 in the morning, and no, he did not have to poop) and then "*whimper* *whimper* *whine* Can you tuck me in?"...and he was still tucked in...so, yeah, I did not sleep last night...

4. It's a really really really good thing that we only have trees for neighbors...these boys are LOUD...



I thought only girls squealed super high pitch and loud, but no, miniG has perfected that and he's teaching Chunkamunk...I'm pretty sure I will need a hearing aid by the age of 35...


5. Whilst instant coffee may be disgusting, it does the trick

Happy Friday! Hope you are well rested and have yummy coffee...for my sake...

No comments: