Thursday, February 3, 2011

Well, starting my own haircutting business is off the table...

Oy...I goofed...big time...

I cut miniG's hair once before and it turned out fine...a little uneven in a couple spots, but nothing too noticeable unless you were really looking hard...

But, I like his hair a little longer, and with that do-it-yourself haircutter dohickey we have, it's not easy to do it longer, so we usually take him to Snip-Its, they are fast and really good...

But, in an effort to save money and because I was tired of looking at his crazy long floppy hair, I took matters into my own hands again and got out the do-it-yourself dohickey....

It all started out okay...

See, he's happy...it's shorter than I wanted, but overall acceptable...

Then we get to the side...
Still, not too shabby...needs some work, but for a novice like me...still acceptable...

Then comes the back...

Yeah...I think you can see where I'm going with this...

Here is the big major OOPS...

Yeah...that's really bad....

Good thing he's only 3 and couldn't care less....

I'm trying to decide who to blame for it though when Gman gets home...he will be none too thrilled....maybe I can blame it on Chunkamunk....he came out of nowhere and ripped the dohickey out of my hands and did the damage....

No, not buying it?

Crap....

No comments: