Friday, February 25, 2011

Bunny Update...Punk

Remember this guy?
Credit
Well, we have been very good friends since his arrival at our home a couple weeks ago....until this morning...

We had our first falling out...

So, for those children that miraculously sleep later than 6am in the morning, there is an alarm setting if they need to get up for school or something....well, according to the directions it's nice sweet bird sounds....

Ha! Liars!

This morning, miniG was catching up on some much needed sleep and still sleeping soundly at 6:30 which is when Bunny is scheduled to frolic through the woods with his backpack on signaling that if miniG is awake, he is free to get out of bed...

When suddenly I hear some really weird noise, followed by cackling, followed by the most annoying rooster, followed by some other odd unrecognizable sound...

It took a couple seconds to register that it was that stupid alarm!

I don't know if I accidentally put it on last night or if miniG was messing around with it and turned it on or what, but all I know is..that will NEVER happen again!

Bunny better watch himself...

Punk!

No comments: