Friday, February 4, 2011

I'm so excited....and I just can't hide it....

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

Nope, I'm not confused, I know it's not Christmas time anymore...but in a way it's kind of like Christmas and good ole Uncle Sam is playing Santa...


Credit

That's right, I mean TAX RETURNS!!!

I know a lot of people say that getting a tax return is bad because that means you're giving the government money to play with during the year for free blabbity blah...but, this isn't even a refund...it's just flat out free money!

With all the credits we qualify for...kids, new home buyer, this, that and the other...it's beautiful, gorgeous, free money!

We are just waiting for one more form before we can officially file and I wait for the mail each and every day with bated breath....and when it hasn't come yet, I stifle the urge to hold the mailman hostage...it's not his fault after all...

I'm just thinking of the possibilities of this years free money...we can get out from under this stupid debt from the construction phase of the house....we can put money in SAVINGS...SAVINGS people!!...and maybe, just maybe, I can get that deck of my dreams....

Remember this?...I do...sigh...



Oh, I just can't wait!!

I'm about to lose control and I think I like it!

No comments: