Due to the absurd amount of snow, we have not been able to go outside and play for fear of miniG falling through the snow never to be seen again...
But...today....ah today! Made me dream of Bah-Beee-Quues! and watermelon and that glorious deck that I WILL HAVE!!
....the kids enjoyed it too...
miniG was LOVING it since he is a snow bunny but also adores mud, so he had the best of both worlds today and proceeded to make mud/snow pancakes...
And, Chunkamunk got his first dose of real fresh air in a loooooong time...and he was ready to go!
He kept running for the road...I think he smelt the freedom of the open road!
And then to top it all off, we just had this bizarre loud thunderstorm that lasted about 5 minutes then disappeared...oh Spring and Summer, I eagerly await your arrival!!
Thanks for the teaser :o)
No comments:
Post a Comment