EVERYONE in this house has Spring Fever! And probably me the most...
I know it's still February and still technically winter...blabbity blah blah...but I'm DONE!
I try to be optimistic about it...we are not scheduled to get any snow any time soon...mostly rain that will melt the snow and just some flurries here and there...so yay for that...
But I'm desperate for the warmth! Even 50s will do! I'm an outside girl...once we get that deck in, I will be outside every possible minute of every day
Plus, I've committed to doing a 5k with a friend at some point this summer....I have no treadmill or eliptical or anything like that....I run outside and outside only...I also have 2 kids, so that means I can't really go running until at least one of them is in bed...
Did I ever mention that we live in the boonies? That means no street lights and lots of creepy woods, so I can't go until time changes and it stays light out longer...and also, it would be nice if the snow was gone so I have somewhere to go if a car goes screaming by me and runs me off the road :o)
I'm in a mood today Peeps...and it's not a very good one...being house bound SUCKS!!
1 comment:
First of all, love the background change! Adorable! Secondly, props on the 5k! I will so be rooting for you! Would run it virtually with you if need be!!! And finally, please be careful. I despise road running - could you please find a park?
Post a Comment