Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sunday Weigh In

Well, depending on who you believe...either the scale last night or this morning...I lost anywhere between 0 and 1 pounds this week....I want to say 1...but realistically I probably didn't lose anything...

But I don't really mind because it is infinitely better than gaining!!

I have been able to hit my bare minimum requirement of working out 3 days a week and I would have hit 5 this week if it weren't for this absurd excuse for a cold which is really just one long never ending coughing fit...but I digress...

I've even found the perfect work out time...I'm more motivated in the morning after I've had my coffee, so once Chunkamunk goes down for his first nap, I set miniG up with his educational computer games (judge me if you want, but I don't care, he's a flipping genius, so he's allowed some computer time)...and I use that quiet time to work out and it's perfect!

I get my workout in and it gives me more energy for the rest of the day and if I workout in the morning it just sets the tone for the rest of the day and I WANT to eat healthier...

So, let's all just wish away this stupid cough (for me and the boys) so we can all get a good night's rest and hit the ground running this week!! I want to see -2 Peeps!!

No comments: