Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Coupon Venture Week 2: RiteAid

This is technically my first time shopping at Rite Aid but my 2nd week on this coupon ride, but who wants to get technical?

This trip wasn't much, just heard about a deal where I could get Lysol Disinfecting Wipes (my one true love) for free! Who could pass that up? Not me!

LOVE these things!!!


I was able to get  $1.50 off coupons off the Lysol Facebook page and then another $1 off coupon from the crazy videos value coupons that Rite Aid offers...and the 35 count wipes are on sale for $2.50....do the math and that comes out free!

And...that's all I got, unless you count the Cadbury Egg I got for miniG...but I don't...

BUT, I also got a $3 of a $15 purchase survey thingy which I guess is the norm for Rite Aid..

So, technically, Rite Aid paid me $3 to take some Lysol Disinfecting Wipes off their hands.

Such nice people!

No comments: