Here is what I got and I only spent $2.47 out of pocket
I would like to note that if I were not in such DIRE need of baby wipes I would have spent NOTHING out of pocket!
| There is a Ben 10 coloring book missing, but miniG would not part with it |
Here's the breakdown:
Coupon Savings:
2 Tubes of Colgate: Reg $1.57each, Sale $1each, Coupon $1 off = FREE
2 Boxes of Stove Top: Reg $2.37each, Sale $.88 each, Coupon $1/2 = $.38 each
Physician's Formula Eye Liner: Reg $7.89, Sale: 4.74, Coupon $5.00 off = FREE + .26
CVS Sales:
Jelly Beans: Reg .99, Sale .88 (not exciting, but I p;romised miniG jelly beans for Easter)
PAAS Egg Coloring Kit: $1.99 but get $1.99 back in ECBs
CLEARANCE BINS! My new best friend, and here's why:
Bag of Sunmaid Raisins: Reg $3.89, Clearance $1.89
Pringles: Reg $1.87, Clearance .75
Ben 10 Coloring Book: Reg $2.99, Clearance .29
And, the coup de grace.......
2 tubes of Johnson's Baby Face & Body Lotion with SPF 40: Reg $12.49...Clearance...$3.14!!!!
Now, in case you didn't know, my kids are blond and very fair skinned...SPF lotion is a MUST and this was such a steal I couldn't pass it up!!
So, all these deals plus the coupons plus a $4 off $20 purchase plus my beautiful $10 ECBs from the previous week made all this stuff free (I had to pay nothing out of pocket)
But, like I said, I had to get baby wipes and trust me I looked EVERYWHERE but could not find a coupon anywhere...bummer
Now, the downside is, I started with $10 ECBs and now only have $1.99 ECBs...so I have to work extra hard to keep those ECBs rolling and cash in on some moneymakers in the next few weeks.
Peace out, Peeps!
No comments:
Post a Comment