What was supposed to be a great, fun party for Chunkamunk was great and fun for everyone EXCEPT Chunkamunk
It was more like a form of punishment
No, it really wasn't that bad...if you don't know me, I should warn you I have the tendency to exaggerate
But, the poor kid is teething....and just plain cranky lately.....and not super sociable....so when he woke up from his nap to a house and yard full of people....he wasn't sure what to make of the whole thing...
He was a trooper though and tolerated the pokes and chubs and tickles and all....and Mommy was able to leave his line of sight and in the arms of another person for an entire 5 minutes I think!
But, by cake time, he was already done with the show and just chucked the cake on the floor....in his defense, I think he was just full...
All in all, it was a really great get together with all our family, both my side and Gman's side...it's rare that we are all able to get together like that.
Plus, we were blessed with a warm day and the kids were able to play outside and we got to cook out on the grill....next year he will enjoy it...I hope....
No comments:
Post a Comment