My sister babysat and tried it out, and just as he was starting to take it, Mommy walked in and ruined it.
After a little snooze, he and I
Due to the lovely condition that is hypothyroidism, my milk supply has diminished over the past couple of weeks and I gotta say, I'm not that upset about it. I'm ready to be done with breastfeeding.
I know it's the best most healthy thing I can do for my child, blabbity blah, but 4 months exclusive breastfeeding is pretty darn good and it's not like formula is chocolate...it's still healthy and I have no guilt whatsoever about weaning him this "early"
I am actually excited about the prospect of being able to go on a much needed date night (with my husband of course people, what kind of person do you think I am?)
and sleep! I am pretty convinced that my decreased milk supply is the reason that Aidan has been getting up so much at night lately....maybe I'm wrong, but we'll see
No comments:
Post a Comment