Thursday, September 2, 2010

Good Morning Sunshine

I have NEVER been a morning person and my husband would still sleep in until 10 every day if he could.

So, I am baffled, perplexed, flummoxed even by the fact that Jacoby has been waking around 6am since forever with occasional blissful mornings of making it until 7, and today it was the glorious hour of 5:30....and Aidan, sweet bundle of joy that he is tries hard to join his brother in this awful habit, but Mama ain't gonna let that happen, nuh-uh (is that how you spell that?)

Go ahead, you can laugh at my misplaced optimism, I do.

Oh yeah, guess what? The time is changing soon...so that means 5:30 becomes 4:30...sooooo not looking forward to that day....not even sure how to handle it, I guess we'll just see what happens...

AND add that to the fact that Aidan is STILL NOT SLEEPING THROUGH THE NIGHT! and that makes for one groggy mommy...oh yeah, not to mention that I'm pretty sure my hypothyroidism is acting up and one of the symptoms of that is major sluggishness and exhaustion...so, yeah I am never fully awake...ever

I'm not even sure what's going on here half the time

What were we talking about? Pancakes?

No comments: