Sunday, September 5, 2010

Husband Quirk

Okay, I love love love my husband...he is the only guy I ever met that I felt comfortable enough to be my dorky ridiculous self with...he has some quirks of his own too...only one I will share with you, I'm sure I'll get in trouble for even mentioning him in detail...

Have you ever met someone that talked a lot and you just could not end the conversation...well, my husband can be kind of like that, but on another level...just when you are wrapping up the conversation, he will start up a new one...let me give you an example:

This is the end of a phone conversation we had the other day:

Me: Okay, so I'll see you in a little bit?
Him: Yeah, I'm almost home.
Me: Okay, love you
Him: Love you too
Me: Bye Honey
Him: byeheyguesswhat?

I kid you not, it's all in the same breath as if it's one word. It throws you off balance too. You're wrapping it up, ready to hang up the phone and go do something else, then WHAM you get hit with a new conversation. You have to put your thinking cap back on without warning.

It's not just me this happens to. If you come over to our house, plan to spend a good 10 minutes at the door, with one leg on the porch and the other still inside the house.  He seriously will kill me for posting this. But, it's one of those little things that you can't help but love about a person.

No comments: