Friday, February 24, 2012

Puppy Woes

Whoever said having a puppy was like having another baby was dead wrong

It's a billion times worse than having a baby


It's like a baby/toddler/teenager all rolled into one

Baby, lack of sleep at night if left alone
Toddler, getting into EVERYTHING they are not supposed to and can't grasp the concept of 'No', plays with everyone's toys but his own, potty training accidents
Teenager, doesn't listen, doesn't grasp the concept of NO, eats everything he's not supposed to and sleeps all day

Good times

We tried the crate at night for 4 nights I think but I'm giving up on that for now and working him up to it. Seeing that he naps in it with the door shut during the day and working on sitting and being quiet before being let out. I've read from a lot of huskies owners that's how they did it, and I'm able to get some sleep that way...he doesn't pee or poo on the floor at night, so high fives for that.

We really need to get a fence up so sanity can be restored!

No comments: