I just jump right in there, huh?
So, I'm reading a lot of bad vibes from people on FB about just how much they hate this time change and I really am mystified! Especially the SAHM's!!! (If you are a working mom, I get it, they have to stick to a schedule and you have to fiddle with bedtime and you don't have the luxury of letting them sleep in the mornings, I get it)
If your kid is like mine and wakes up at 6:15 every stinking day no matter what time he goes to bed, then when time changes, it magically becomes 7:15!!!!!! Why is that horrible?
As far as I know, he doesn't have an alarm clock in there that is set to 6:15, so for at least another week, he will be sleeping in until 7ish!!
So he goes to bed a little later than usual, big whoop-de-doo, I only push it back a half hour, not the whole hour anyway
As for the rest of you whiners out there, I'm pretty sure they do it on a Sunday so most people can sleep longer and not have to literally lose an hour, so suck it up :o)
For our little fam, this is the most wonderful time of the year!!! The sun stays up longer, the days get warmer, meaning the kids run around outside more and wear themselves out, and bedtime is theoretically easier since they will be so tired, and mommy gets an extra hour-ish in the mornings!!!!!
Happy Spring Y'all!!!!!
1 comment:
seriously! What is the deal! I work (two days a week) and I was even thrilled with it!!!!
Post a Comment