Thursday, February 16, 2012

Stay Tuned!! People, this is exciting!!

Okay, so later tonight (hopefully) I will launch my newest venture that will probably not last long be my claim to fame!


As you may or may not know, and could probably care less about, I try to work the coupon angle. I'm nowhere as good as the crazy people on tv, but I try and I do end up saving my family a good bit of money, so mission accomplished.


Well, the grocery stores that are most local to me and just that, local stores, so there's not much out there in terms of sites/blogs that do all the work for you (i.e., matching up the sales with the coupons so you can get the best deals)...the drug stores are covered, there are about 20 billions sites that do that and the national grocery stores are covered, but not so much the ones closes to me..Big Y and Price Chopper


I had found one site that did a decent job and was using if for a while, but they've really been dropping the ball lately, so I have to do it the hard way...doing all the dirty work myself.


Since I'm doing it all anyway, I figured I may as well share the knowledge..


So...drum roll please....


I will be launching a blog solely dedicated to the weekly sales of Big Y and Price Chopper.


Come on, you can at least pretend to be excited!!


I'm keeping it simple for now, and if a lot of people end of following me then I'll fancy it up.


So, my dear friends, if you can do me a solid and when I launch it, just like it or share it on your FB page so I can get more people seeing it? (And if you know of a blog/site that already does this..don't burst my bubble, mkay?)


Thanks...and I will be watching...if you don't help me out, I'll send some zombies to your house in the wee hours of the morning....


Peace out peeps!


Credit
Credit

No comments: