Friday, July 15, 2011

Friday's Five Fun Facts

1. Pretty sure anyone who willingly uses non-dairy coffee creamer must not have taste buds...

2. Job hunting is complete and utter torture

3. It's nothing short of a miracle that the neighbors haven't called the cops on us yet...lately when miniG gets a boo-boo where blood in involved...he quite literally screams bloody murder...I'm really not even exaggerating this even a little bit...
Yesterday we were out in the front yard, he was running and jumping and being crazy as usual...he already had scrapes on both knees, one of them pretty big...apparently he scraped them again on the foundation or something....and I thought this time he had broken something for sure...oh the screams!
So, here I am holding one screaming bloody child and dragging the other one around to the back (the front door was locked)....thankfully Chunkamunk is easy going and didn't really mind being dragged along and pulled up the stairs....he only started crying when we got inside and I started tending to miniG's bloody pulp of a knee (it wasn't really that bad)...
Good times...

4. Chunkamunk has his very own language and apparently has no use for the English one...awesome...

5. We just found out that a man was murdered within 5 miles of our house...great...wonderful...that's gonna help me sleep at night....doesn't help that Gman is the most paranoid person that I know ever and after he found out says "I swear I hear somebody or something walking around in our yard at night"...awesome....

Happy Friday!!

No comments: