Friday, July 8, 2011

Friday's Five Fun Facts

1. Boys are just dirty...
When I gave Chunkamunk a bath last night...the water ACTUALLY turned brown....unfortunately the memory card in our camera was full, so I couldn't take a picture to prove to you that it was BROWN...okay, fine, tan...but still in the brown family...

2. I'm so jealous of the fact that my kids are such deep sleepers that they sleep through anything....and I do mean anything...
Last summer when the smoke alarms would randomly go off for 5 seconds in the middle of the night and give Gman and me a heart attack...the kids barely moved, Chunkamunk would just kind of roll over and miniG was as still as a statue....and those things are LOUD!
Two nights ago a thunderstorm started up just as miniG was going to bed so he wanted me to lay with him until he fell asleep....I knew the coast was clear to hightail it out of his bed when this huge massive thunder rolled and literally shook the entire house and he didn't even flinch

3. I often confuse the sound of Curious George "talking" or whatever it is that he does with Chunkamunk....I think that makes me a terrible mother....not sure though

4. I think it's time to rotate the toys...if you haven't tried this little trick yet, I highly recommend it!

5. Fire pits are awesome!


No comments: