Chunkamunk has many facets to his personality...some amusing, some adorable, some infuriating, and some just downright annoying...
Annoying: the need to be permanently attached to Mommy at all times if we ever leave the safety of our own home and if he happens to wander off on his own, turn around see that I have not followed and am now out of the 5 foot radius circle of trust he immediately reprimands me
Infuriating: throwing anything and everything food related onto the floor and every meal...without fail
Adorable: the giant smile he gets on his face when Gman comes home and he yells "Daddee!" and runs full speed ahead to hug his leg
Amusing: ah, the list could go on and on...but I think I'll stick with his L.O.V.E. of cars....especially cars that drive by on the road....whenever we are outside playing, as soon as he hears one coming, he will immediately cease all playing/walking/running/whatever it is he is doing to stare the car down as it drives by...
It also helps stop tantrums....it goes a little something like this...
just replace Dugs talking with "WAHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHH" and "squirrel" with "car"...obviously Chunkamunk doesn't say "Car" but I assume that's what's going through his head
You probably have to see it to get the full effect, but it really is pretty amusing...
No comments:
Post a Comment