*Backstory: We have the potty training thing down pat and have for a while, but miniG still wears a pull-up at night and to poop. He has this odd aversion to pooping on the potty...and it is also his go to excuse to prolong going to bed...his need to poop...the kid is an evil genius...but that's beside the point...
Below is a conversation we had in the car the other day...
Me: When we get home you'll have to either poop in the potty or just take a nap, we are all out of pull-ups. Dad will get you more when you wake up.
miniG: No more pull-ups!
Me: You don't want any more pull-ups?
miniG: Nope, I'm going to poop outside
Me: Outside?
miniG: Yep, I'm gonna poop outside, like a dog.
Gman: Where are you going to poop outside?
miniG: On a tree. I'm gonna poop outside, like a dog, on a tree. And then the poop will go waaaay up to Heaven and when we get there God will say come in to my house, God has pull-ups in his house. There are always pull-ups in God's house.
2 comments:
He's got there
*you
Post a Comment