Disclaimer...when you read the title of this...you have to say "for freeeee" just like Adam Sandler in Bedtime Stories...if you haven't seen it, then shame on you for ruining this for me...anyway...
So, I went to this seminar/class/lecture/whathaveyou led by Kathy Spencer called "How to Shop for Free"
Sounds far fetched, right?
Well, if you work as hard as she does at it, it's entirely possible...she thinks of it as an extreme sport...
She even showed us a clip of when she was on Good Morning America and they followed her to a supermarket where by using coupons she took a $267.22 grocery bill down to....wait for it....exactly one penny...I kid you not...see??
Insanity right??
Well, I have no illusions that I will get that good..but, man! getting close to that would be phenomenal!!
And she made sure to warn us that this would not happen overnight, but if we keep it up, our grocery bill will continue to shrink until it's close to non-existent...yippee, right?
It's gonna take some work, and organization, and bouncing from store to store...and apparently the real money maker store is Rite-Aid..so I'll keep you posted on that..
Peace out for now, Peeps!
No comments:
Post a Comment