Chunkamunk chooses the slippery bathtub and half empty laundry baskets as his preferred places to atte!mpt to stand...so, yeah, nerve wracking...especially since this child is not happy unless he is standing...he is only satisfies on the floor for a few minutes before the wailing and gnashing of teeth begins which signals his desire to STAND UP ALREADY!
I am convinced that he really has no desire to learn the proper method of crawling, it's just too barbaric or juvenile, I don't know, but he will continue the apparently much more dignified belly flop (I tried to upload a video, but it wouldn't let me) until he figures out this walking thing everybody else does
It's a good thing miniG's days of constant head injuries are extremely rare, otherwise I'd keel over from a heart attack by the time I'm 30
No people!! I'm NOT 30...yet...
No comments:
Post a Comment