Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Imagination Station

Well, the Terrible 2's are fast coming to a close and we are moving on to the Treacherous 3's (as a friend of mine called it) for miniG...while the 3's seem to come with a heavy dose of will power I can also see the emergence of imagination which is pretty fun...

Just the other day miniG created an imaginary friend...a spider...yuck...but he was having fun with it...when I put Chunkamunk down to play with him, miniG made sure to tell him to be careful of the spider and to play nice with him...

Then there are little stories that he makes up which is a mish mash of shows he watches and books we read and stuff that happens in real life...they are pretty hilarious, I will have to write the next one down...

And simple things like blocks, take on a whole new challenge and a new life...dangerous for them, fun for him..especially when it comes to knocking them down...






Oh, and his new scissors are his favorite things right now...after we (read: I) made a pretty great paper snowman, he then used his scissors to "fix it" by cutting it into tiny pieces

And listening to him play when he thinks no one is paying attention is pretty great, that's when his best stories come out...anyway, I know I'm kind of all over the place, just haven't talked about miniG in a while and I'm just so stinkin proud of him!

1 comment:

Leah said...

Geez! I can't WAIT for that stuff! And the artsy fartsy in me can't help but tell you that the composition of the block photo is Ahhhhhhh-mazing! Nice work, chica! Cute kid!