Anyway, I am thrilled that they are now a modern way to decorate your house! That's right...decals (aka glorified stickers) and I love it!! They are especially awesome for someone like me who changes their mind...a lot...just ask my husband...
Even when I was a teenager, every couple of months I would move the furniture in my room around because I got bored with it...which is why I would hyperventilate in the paint section at Home Depot...an entire house to decide colors for every single room...that is a nightmare for someone who likes change! Cuz it ain't easy to change paint color, no matter what the home improvement shows say...punks
Remember this post? Well, not only do I still have the desire to paint Chunkamunk's room...but also our master bedroom, and the husband is in on that one...but, I digress...
Anywho, here are a couple
| In Chunkamunk's room |
| The kid's bathroom (yes, there is still painters tape on the ceiling, get over it) |
Pretty great, huh?...Just say Yes, and make it easy on yourself...
And I have big plans for the rest of the house too...every room in fact...what's that you say?...sticker decal overload? Whatever, I can just peel them right off and no damage to the wall! Yet another perk.
So, go out and buy some! (Man, they really should hire me)
And if you change your mind about them, just give them to me, I'll find a place for them :o)
No comments:
Post a Comment