Friday, August 27, 2010

Top 10 Current Obsessions

Things I am currently (or always have been) hooked on:

1. Reading -- I love to read, I can't help it, especially mysteries or anything with ghosts or supernatural stuff in it...I can't get enough! I would read all day long if I could. When I read, I can block out anything going on around me, and it drives my husband nuts! He could be having an entire conversation with me (one sided of course) and not understand how I didn't hear a word of what he just said...sorry can't help it, I'm obsessed!

2. Polka dot, circles, whatever you want to call them...I am in love...I want anything I can get my hands on that has circles on them...I was able to talk my husband into letting me get this shower curtain for the kids bathroom

and I recently bought some new checks with circles on them (my husband doesn't know that yet tee-hee)

can't help it...I'm obsessed!!

3. Coffee .... nuff said

4.  Facebook...I have it up ALL DAY LONG! Don't know why, can't explain it...just obsessed with it

5. Sweatshirts...I love fall because I can live in sweatshirts...but they have to have really long sleeves that cover my hands, I know Clinton and Stacy would disagree, but can't help it

6. Say Yes to the Dress...I love to hate all the mothers or friends that are mean to the bride...and I think it has something to do with the fact that I was in this overwhelmed fog when planning my own wedding and picking out my dress and I wish I could do it all over again

7. True Blood...Eric Northman...nuff said

8. Sleep...I'm obsessed with it because I never get enough...we are estranged lovers

9.  Spicy Food....I would eat spicy things for every single meal for the rest of my life...love

10. Buying clothes for the boys....they never seem to have enough (could have something to do with the fact that I only do laundry about once a week, but whatever)...good thing I don't have a girl (yet?) I would probably spend our whole mortgage payment on the absurdly cute little girl clothes...sigh...

No comments: