Well, I started another blog a couple weeks ago, but ended getting myself in trouble, so I'm starting over.
I wasn't even going to do the whole blog thing anymore, but sometimes I just need to talk, even if it makes no sense, and my 2 year old doesn't always care to listen to Mommy's rambling and I hear a lot of "huh?"s
So, yes, I am married and currently a "stay at home mom" or "homemaker" if you will...I have 2 boys, Jacoby (2 and half going on 15) and Aidan (4 months going on adorable). We just moved into a brand new house that was 3 years in the making and we are extremely house poor, so I am furiously hunting for a job that I can do from home which is next to impossible. You would think with all the amazing technology we have and the fact that 90% of the communication done in the office is via email, that more companies would be open to the whole working virtually thing but alas, that does not seem to be the case.
I love being able to stay home with my kids and raise them but I must admit, I do miss the adult interaction and needing to use my brain for more than "what should we have for lunch today" and "how do I clean that?"
And I should warn you now, that I will abruptly end these posts with no warning whatsoever...
No comments:
Post a Comment