The new year typically means making resolutions that nobody actually sticks to and nobody really expects you to...I usually tell myself the typical "I'm going to lose weight"...yeah...ha!....this year I've seen a lot of "get in shape, run more, run x amount of marathons, eat better, etc, etc"...I would love to make those, but I know I will not stick to them...especially the eating better, please, I love brownies far too much...and I'll be starting a part time night-ish job soon so that kicks out any kind of training time whatsoever for running...boo!
I was able to come up with a couple practical and much needed resolutions to work on this year...ready?...Just pretend that you're excited, kay?
1. BE MORE ORGANIZED!!!!!!
Seriously, this is a biggie....my kitchen is full of junk drawers and cabinets
Exhibit A: Junk Drawer
Exhibit B: Junk Cabinet...what? You don't put candles in with bowls and miscellaneous vases and other
Exhibit C: A complete waste of space, but I've had an epiphany as to what to do with it...maybe...if I can get some child locks...but I doubt that will happen...
Exhibit E: My coupon stash...yeah...nuff said
I probably need professional help, but since I'm on my own here, I'm thinking it will take the entire year
On to resolution #2...this one's a bit more simple...stay a size 8 and if at all possible, ditch the muffin top...
So, wish me luck on my endeavors and good luck to you on your goals for this year!
Peace out!
3 comments:
Oh, that's not that bad. Congrats on your goals, i know you will achieve them. I'm good at organizing, we can have all of those done in 1 day, I promise! So invite me over for coffee and we will do it.
That looks like my house! and I want to try to make changes too! I've done one small project a week so far!
That's great! I attempted to re-organize the pantry but didn't get very far haha!
Post a Comment