How is this possible, you ask? Well, I will be more than happy to
So, all the advice out there of "put your child to bed 15 minutes later every couple of days to gradually reset their clock before the time changes" is completely moot.
In case you're not doing the math here, that means his normal wake up time of 6-6:30, suddenly, overnight!, becomes 5-5:30...ew!
And, just to kick me while I'm down, Chunkamunk, who for the past year has been waking between 7 and 8...yes 8!! It's glorious!...has recently decided that 6:45 looks pretty good...ick!
So, when you wake up well rested this Sunday...think of me...bleary eyed...watching some ridiculous kids show in an attempt to keep miniG in one spot so I can doze without threat of him deciding that now is a good time to give Mom a haircut...
1 comment:
Same story in my world!!
Post a Comment