Friday, August 12, 2011

The Storyteller

Oh, my big boy miniG! He's grown up so much and so fast lately, I can barely keep up! His imagination is just so incredible and now he has even started making up his own stories. Ever since he was a tiny baby he has LOVED and been mesmerized by books and that is spilling out into his creativity now...I was able to paraphrase one of his stories the best I could remember it, the other one I was able to write down as he told it...I'm hoping to be able to write them down as he tells them from now on...

The Baby Weed and The Bad Rock...
(this is the paraphrased one)


I turned into a baby weed and crawled up the stairs into some peoples rooms and they said “Aww! Look at the little baby!” and they did this (swaying back and forth singing) “Baby go to sleep…Baby go to sleep”..so the baby fell asleep…then a bad rock came up the stairs very quietly into the room and woke the baby up! And the people said to the bad rock “Get out of here bad rock!” so the rock ranned away down the stairs into the deep dark woods.



The Tale of Katrina...


Then the girl named Katrina came down the sticks to say Hi to you, then she came up because you weren’t talking to Katrina, to the new rocks up here.
Then she turned into a bad guy to come get you guys. Then she turned into a good guy and said “Sorry for punching you”..then she turned back into a bad guy and said “Sorry for punching you”
Then the bad Katrina came down the steps, very quiet….and then she got on the stick over to the other stick and came into the deep dark woods.
She stepped on this big rock here and she got down very carefully…then turned into a bad witch..then laughed like this “Wahahahaha!” and then she got into the dark blue woods and stand on this stick and the rocks. She got on the rocks right now! She’s breaking a stick
When she breaks the stick she will turn into one. They have a big black sword. Look at the bad witch come to get you!
Then Katrina jumped into a puddle!


As you can tell, he's all boy and very big into the "Good Guy vs. Bad Guy" scenarios.
Can't wait to hear what he comes up with next!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Time to start blogging again, momma! I gave you an award today on my blog!