My husband and his best friend and unbelievably nice guy that works with said best friend decided to build a shed....they did an awesome job in a very short amount of time...they did this in one day
Now, my dear sweet husband is not what you would call a "handy man" but since becoming a home owner, he's getting there...usually he looks like this when projects are needed to be done:
Hey, gotta love him!
But, this time....
He will kill me for posting this, but seriously I'm not making fun, I'm really proud of him!!
Halloween is fast approaching, and since Aidan is GIANT, he is able to fit into Jacoby's first costume...big deal you say?
You get the point...but, hey money saved!
I have learned my lesson when it comes to buying costumes online...don't.do.it...
We bought this Ewok costume for Jacoby online..it said size 2-4...they were clearly lying...
So, Halloween for this year is pretty much set...just need to get something for me...I like to be festive...
No comments:
Post a Comment